Friday 16 March 2007

I bet he's got the world locked up inside a plastic box


Mr Koi: Welcome to the Pond of Confessions. I am Mr Koi, friend of yours, friend of carps. My motto is: To tell us or not Tellus, that isn't a problem, if you just pay.
Eiseemi Laxi: I was actually just looking for my friend... what is this place anyway?
Mr Koi: This is PC. The Pond of Confessions. Your friend might have been here already, so what are you waiting for? Tell us a confession.

Eiseemi Laxi: I was the dancing banana in a TV advertisement. They paid me a half a kilo of cheap cheese and I didn't want to complain, because the boss knew I secretly practised naked smileys in front of the mirror.
And every night after Stejar has fallen asleep, I go hiding under the bed and eat liquorice with fish.
Mr Koi: Well, yes, most of our customers have made a confession like
"I used my cousin's soap when she was on holiday", but...

Eiseemi Laxi: Stejar...
I wonder where he is now. Last time I saw him, he said something weird, about walknots and when I opened my eyes he had walked away anyway. I wanted to tell him about the wooden egg I found from the freezer.
Mr Koi: You found a frozen wooden egg?
Are you sure it wasn't any Fat-Free Cholesterol Free Frozen Egg Substitute?
Eiseemi Laxi:Yes. I tried to boil it.
Mr Koi: Oh! Do you see that door at the bottom? Swim down there and click it.

4 comments:

Occasional Poster of Comments said...

Wow, more YouTube Superlon. What were the songs?

Um, shouldn't that lying down person have been chucked out of the nightclub?

Taiga the Fox said...

The songs were:
1) The Crash: Big Ass Love
2) Pikku-Orava: Hips Don't Lie
3) Taivaalliset tarinat: Bacchus polkee tahtia (a kids' song composed by my ex-colleague's son )



Hmm, that's not happening in my virtual night-clubs really...

miss-cellany said...

Genius :)

Think it a much better system that the official person kisses the chair rather than giving friendly lying down people any bother.

Fi said...

Amazing!
very impressed with all this tech-tech-nology. I'm still coming to grips with typing, and you've got pictures and sounds and video clips and everything!! (not to mention an interesting take on reality).