Saturday 1 December 2007

Superlon Mystery Advent Calendar 2008 - Day 1


It was a dark December afternoon. Melancholy was everywhere in the northern wind when Stejar entered the Palace of the Frozen Tears.

Stejar Strahl: How can I help you Mrs Dianthus?
Fawn Dianthus: I've lost it!
Stejar Strahl: What exactly have you lost?
Fawn Dianthus: The Joy!
Stejar Strahl: The joy? Of what?
Fawn Dianthus: Of everything ... I had it right here just a moment ago. It was just there. I was eating the blossoms from the tree of the blessedness, drinking the nectar of the felicities and suddenly it was gone. Completely disappeared. You have to find it, please. You have to...

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hurrah! I've been waiting all year for this!

Dave said...

Yes indeed, Hurrah and Huzzah!! I've lost my joy too, so I hope this mystery is solved.

Alda said...

YAY!